Sunday, December 17, 2023

Garage Works - 12/16/2023

Yesterday I had some time in the afternoon - so I took out No.33 and got the clear coat sprayed on.

Turned out really nice!


I ned to get the traction strips installed on the bottom deck.  Then I'll flip the board and get the deck pads and Foil Drive mounts placed.


I can't wait for the surf to come back up on the south shore!


I've got this board lined up with No.18 (the skinny 4'10" prone I had converted to my prone Foil Drive board).  I will transfer the foil placement markings so starting out will be quicker (less gross experimentation to dial in the foil positions).

Without the deck pads and mounts, this board is super light.  It was designed to go fast out the gate, to build speed quickly to get the foil to engage.  Now we just need some surf to test it.

No comments: