Friday, December 8, 2023

Evening Session (and the Anointment of the GWT) - 12/8/2023

The waves were bigger today (surfline was calling it 47kJ)!  The tide was still low (really low) - so I wanted to shortboard again.  I brought both the Boogiefish and the Great White Twin.  With the nice conditions, I opted to get the GWT wet!


I'm glad I got the 6'0" (36 liters) - I caught every wave I paddled for (until the end of the session - and it was more likely that I was spent and not the board being too small).

I got in multiple hard, tight turns on each wave - this board is magic!


One of the female Bobs took off on a wave, couldn't control the board and proceeded to hit me... that was to only bad part of the session.

Roland was out - he was foiling.  He got a few airs today.

I could not have asked for a better session to properly anoint the Great White Twin!!!

For the record, I had the Endorfin Twins installed on the board. 

W:117/F:105/S:58

No comments: