Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wing Foiling Session - 12/13/2023

I got to the beach late today.  It had been raining all day and the wind largely did not blow.

But by the time I got home, the skies over WPB had cleared and there was some wind moving about.

At the beach, it was pretty much blowing offshore.  I would not have normally gone out in these conditions, but Roland and Norm were up and going.  Prayot turned it down - 


I setup the same gear - light wind special!!!


When the wind was cooperating, it was actually really fun - just weird with the wind direction (lots of north).


Did I say there was lots of north in the wind????

Longer paddle out and back in with the really low tide.

I had a couple of rides on breaking waves, but mostly I had to peel off as the wind got really light inside where the waves were breaking.


This is Hickam's chart, but it seemed pretty close to the trend at WPB


It was good when it was good!


Tomorrow the wind SHOULD start to build into strong territory and hold for at least a week.

W:119/F:107/S:58

No comments: