Saturday, December 9, 2023

Garage Works - 12/9/2023

La was out with her sister, so I hit the garage to further the repair/build -

I actually finished the repair on No.30


I got through the rough sanding on No.33 and decided to put another fill coat on it to get it closer to perfect.


I did the bottom deck first.


Then the top deck


This should be the last deck fill.  I'll sand both top and bottom tomorrow.


After that I'll drill out the holes for installing 3 or 4 leash plugs.  One will be for the leash, and the others will be cable attachment points for the Foil Drive.

I'll still have to spray the board, cut out and attach the deck pads, get the Foil Drive battery box situated, install the other cable guides and the strap tie down points, and throw on some more stickers for good measure. 

With the wind forecast, this board will likely be finished by next weekend.

No comments: