Saturday, December 4, 2021

Evening Session - 12/2/2021

Thursday after work, I needed to get in the water - but there was no wind, the tide was on the lower side and the waves were forecasted to be on the small side.  Those conditions warrant breaking out the longboard... which I actually haven't in quite some time.  I saw Roland and he even asked if I could still ride a surfboard!!!!????......


Marlon paddled out at the beginning of the session, then headed in to launch the drone.  These are some stills he pulled.

It was actually pretty crowded and I think most of the people were beginners (or people who don't care about surfing etiquette).  I still managed to pick off some fun microwaves. 


There were some decent sized waves, but those tended to dump and close out.  I started moving to the inside of the lineup and got the pick of the liter.


Roland was loyal to the foil (but he doesn't care if his foil gets scratches).


And even threw in a loop every now and then.


It has been a long week... I needed this!

No comments: