Thursday, December 30, 2021

Evening Session - 12/30/2021

Marlon and I hit WPB this evening.  I wanted to get some paddling in so I brought my TJ Everyday.  I so love foiling, but I also love surfing.  To remind myself of this fact, I have to leave the foils in the garage and break out the surfboards.

Marlon came, but when he saw how small the waves were, he opted to fly the drone instead.  He just got his new Autel Robotics Nano + kit.  His experience on the DJI Mini 2 really shined through this recording session.  




The secondary reason I wanted to hit the beach today is my new sleeveless spring suit.  Lately while winging, I have been getting cold.  I do not like wetsuits with sleeves because they slow your paddling down significantly.  With this sleeveless one I can wear a rash guard under and be fine.




Just in time for the start of winter!

No comments: