Sunday, December 26, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 12/25/2021

I got to dawn patrol with Marlon Christmas morning.  Waves were knee to thigh high, the tide was high at 1.8' and there was zero wind.  I setup the 75 (+4 for a total 79cm) Project Cedrus mast with the Kujira 1210 on the 4'8" prone foil board.  Marlon brought his trusty blue longboard.


Tim was out - he brought his current setup of choice - HA1125.  Shari was also out with her new board from Glenn Pang.

With the high tide it was hard to pick up waves.


I pretty much ended up with three decent waves.  I felt like my paddling was really bad - and I think that is because I've been winging so much (and hardly paddling - which arguably is not the best thing for an activity that is so demanding).


Fun session on Christmas!!!  Can't ask for much more than that!

No comments: