Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 7/4/2023

Marlon and I hit WPB for the dawn patrol.  I brought the FD setup and Marlon brought his trusty longboard.

The waves seemed better than yesterday evening, but it was still bumpy and a little smaller (despite the really low tide).


I was on a mission to drain the battery as quickly as possible since Marlon came with me.  I would pretend paddle the board while still pulling the trigger just to lessen the pissed off ness in the water.

I caught a bunch and got some really long rides.  They didn't have quite the pop (steep inside sections to carve hard) like Sunday morning, but it was still a fun session.

On one ride, I did trip up on the foil and ate it hard.  The battery box got blown off and the cable popped out of the guides all the way to the rear.  The top of my left foot got cut too (not sure from what).




Kalani was on his SUP foil board with the FD and Dennis was out on his 5'0"KT Drifter going prone.

If I haven't said it yet, I love using the Foil Drive!!!!

W:62/F:62/S:28

No comments: