Thursday, July 6, 2023

Evening Session - 7/6/2023

This was the yesterday after work session.  I brought wing gear thinking the wind would be steady and enough to wing.  When I pulled up, Roland was sitting on the picnic table and said the beach was closed - shark sighting.

He also said Marc said they'll be opening it all back up in 20 minutes.  I said I'd go back home and grab my prone gear.

By the time I got back, Roland, Duke, Tim and another guy were all out.

The waves were being impacted by the high tide - lots of backwash in the water and cross currents.  Made foiling pretty difficult.


I took the standard gear.

I did get some fun rides despite the challenges.

Roland has been using the Progression 140 pretty much every session now.


And Tim asked me to fix another board.

W:63/F:63/S:28

No comments: