Monday, July 8, 2024

Garage Works - 7/8/2024

Lots of action in the garage this afternoon.

Guest shaper at the Velasco Garage.  Prayot is making a 5'7" wing board based off the new KT Dragonfly Surf.


He got it rough shaped in about 2 hours.


Zach also stopped by to get some dings fixed.  I got the boards sanded and the dings filled already.  I'll sand these tomorrow and get the fiberglass/carbon patch placed.


And Marvin got his new Majek-Appletree C@$h prone Foil Drive board


He picked the spots where the windows would be placed and I started drilling.  As of this writing, both windows are filled.


I also worked on Prayot's AFS Pure 900.  First up was looking at the rear stabilizer - it was on backwards.


Then I asked him if he was good with the fill as is or did he want additional carbon on - we're sticking with thinner.  I'll sand this down and run it through the sanding regime.


And Marlon got some work done on the board he is building.  He is getting more comfortable with the tools now.


Moving lots of projects through!

No comments: