Friday, July 12, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 7/12/2024

Strong winds for today's session.

Decent tide, and rising surf - was great while I was out there.


Same wing/board/mast as yesterday - but I switch out the Eagle 890 to the SK8 750/Carve 195.


I have to remember to set the mast a hair behind the labeled position!!!


Looking to the area in front of the cabins - I got to swing wide a lot today to ride the surf since the wind was blowing through that area a bit more consistently today.  Super fun!!!


I felt the Mode Pro 4.8 was perfect - except for a few lulls.  I had considered pumping up the Ezzy Flight 4.0 - especially when I had just gotten there - but you could see the clouds in the distance and the reduction in wind speed that would come with it.


Nice correlation between the wind readings and my speed track


Prayot, Roland and Duke all came out just as the wind was dying.  Eli came flying from somewhere up wind.  I'm glad I got out when I did.

W:85/FD:48/F:4/S:13

No comments: