Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 7/10/2024

Weird conditions today

It was a rising tide, with strong winds and a small swell coming through.  But the angle of the wind and the frequency of the lulls made riding challenging.

Eli was winging when I drove up and Zach was windsurfing(!)


I pumped up the Reedin SW2 4.7 - was a good choice - right in the middle of the extremes.

I opted to use the Eagle 890/DW190 today to make sure I didn't get stuck in the lulls.


Lots of chop all around - made you have to think about the rides.  I even popped the tail a few times.


Lots of tacks today.  Waves were on the small side so mostly just playing around.


In the gusts I could have easily been on a 4.0 - but in the lulls a 5.2 would have been a good sized wing.


Fun session!!!


Roland was on the beach watching.  When Norm came in we all hung out and discussed heart conditions and brain activity.

W:83/FD:48/F:4/S:13

No comments: