Thursday, July 4, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 7/4/2024

And I went back to Hickam later in the afternoon.  I wanted to get some more time on the North Mode Pro to get familiar with the power profiles - there might be a race on Saturday.


No.36/Evolution Cedrus Wind mast/DW190/North Mode Pro 5.5 - but as soon as I finished setting up, the wind shifted more from the North and a lot less strong.  I should have pumped up the 6.8


And my Garmin Instinct froze - so this is the only chart I have.


I did catch some fun ones earlier in the session.  Then the wind got light.  I was able to get up and I had to go straight to get through a lull - but I went down.  I had to wait a while to get back up - and after that I went in (not worth getting stuck outside).

Still fun despite the ups and downs of the wind.

W:80/FD:47/F:4/S:13

No comments: