Marlon and I hit WPB this evening. We both were optimistic with the surf and brought twin finned boards.
He was debating between the Dominator Pro and the Seaside - I was contemplating the Album Twinzer, the Revo Max, or the Hammah Fish
You can see our final choices.
The waves were at least head high where we were at (pretty much Fenceline).
Roland and Alfred were another 50' outside - the waves there were well overhead (Alfred was catching).
I saw Marlon takeoff on a few good ones. He said they were pretty bumpy.
I had five waves - that were really fun drops on takeoff. A couple of them had some length to them. This board is so much fun to surf!
This guy is molting -
Good session despite the wind and chop (yes it was strong enough to have parawinged - probably with the BRM S3 4.2 - but sometimes it is good to simplify).
Tropical Storm (Hurricane) Lala is headed our way - tomorrow into Saturday morning may be the last of the clean-ish conditions before the storm passes through. I need to work on No.44 anyways -
PF:11/W:3/PW:92/FD:58/S:24
No comments:
Post a Comment