Monday, August 17, 2026

Evening Session - 8/17/2026

The winds are not too steady - although there are periods where it would tempt you out to parawing, I felt it was a trap.


I figured it would a good day to test out these new canards - the FM canards from True Ames.

They are half the size of the standard canards - so they should produce a looser feeling over the standards.  But there's only one way to find out.


I caught five waves in the hour I was out.

As you would expect, the bottom turns feel like they have a bit more grip - but the over rotated top turn felt further away.  I think I like this board more as a straight twin. 


I think I want to try this with the Hi Pro Twins next.

Which should be fine as the wind isn't supposed to be up for a while.

PF:11/W:3/PW:93/FD:58/S:25

No comments: