Thursday, August 6, 2026

Foil Drive Session - 8/6/2026

The waves were a little bigger than they have been - so I figured I should go.

And as luck would have it - the wind seemed to be strong enough to parawing...


I brought the Foil Drive.

AFS Enduro 900/Mako Carve 130 - on the AFS UHM 75 cm mast.  No.40 had board duty.


I paddled out with Robby - and he went in before I did.  Prayot was out on his DW/Surf SUP.  And Roland was finishing his setup when I came in.

There were some decent waves if you were patient.


But it was rather choppy from the wind.

And with the shorter mast on the system, I found myself wiping a bit more than I normally would have.  2 inches does seem to make a difference (especially in chop).


I'll call this 15 rides.  I know I had a few shorter ones, and even some wipeouts.



The forecast looks doable for parawing tomorrow!!!

PF:10/W:3/PW:90/FD:58/S:20

No comments: