I don't usually count back-to-back sessions separately, but I changed up the foil and the parawing (so I'll take the extra session designation).
AFS Enduro 900/Mako Carve 130 and the BRM S3 4.2 added to the stash pouch (with the 5.3 still in there also).
Knowing the differences between No.34 and No.44 - I put some concave in the deck, there is more tail rocker, and the bottom deck of the nose is flat (same as a standard surfboard) - No.44 does get up on foil much faster than No.34
But I seem to be over rotating it during my tack attempts. This may be just getting used to a new board, and not the board (deck concave).
The waves had flattened out a bit on the second session. I did go out for a look, but decided my time was better spent working on transitions on the inside.
I did manage to get a bunch more tacks (fully dry) in.
Like the Enduro 1100, I felt the 900 needed to be moved back a touch. Gonna have to work on the Enduro positioning...
I split the time on both parawings - taking each out twice.
Also of note - Kalani and I got to watch Roland get up on foil using a parawing (F One Frigate V1 4.0).
He had the Foil Drive bolted on just so he wouldn't have to paddle back.
He got up three times on heelside, and once (with an assist) on toeside.
PF:11/W:3/PW:101/FD:61/S:25

No comments:
Post a Comment