Monday, August 31, 2026

Parawing Session - 8/31/2026

I usually take Mondays and rest - but the conditions were too good to pass up.

Head high surf, stronger - mostly steady easterlies.

Decent high tide so no scratch-em conditions.


I opted to use the Cabrinha Prestige 905/160 Union Rear Stabilizer/78cm Apex mast.

With the whitecaps - the BRM S3 4.2 provided the power


This was another session where over 80% of the rides back out yielded a rideable wave at the end of the run.  And a lot of those waves were really long rides -


And I got in multiple tacks onto peaking waves - I don't know why I lost my tack for a while... I'll just have to keep doing them to make sure I don't lose them again.


Most of the inbound runs were prone foiling runs with the parawing retracted and in hand.


This latest run of wind and surf has been phenomenal!!!


PF:11/W:3/PW:103/FD:61/S:25

No comments: