Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Evening Session - 8/11/2026

The wind was a little up and down this afternoon - at least that is my excuse for going surfing!

The surf was pretty good!

Nice high tide.  And some wind - actually enough to parawing with a 5.0+


This is the real reason I wanted to go surfing - getting to know this board more.


I switched out the twin fins to the Futures Rasta Vector 3/2 - and they worked really well!

I still couldn't replicate the over-rotated top turn that I can do on the Boogie Fish with the Futures K2 keels, but these felt much nicer turning

I caught multiple waves (an easy thing to do on this board), and three of them were long rides with several great turns.

I think the prudent thing to do is use this board with the Rasta fins but no canards - that way I can tell what the canards are doing.


The wind is supposed to be a notch stronger tomorrow...

PF:11/W:3/PW:92/FD:58/S:22

No comments: