Dawn patrol with Stu at Hickam. Phil was also there - Bill came when we were finished (he did a first session at Bunkers).
Pretty much zero wind, glassy conditions.
Waves were small at Firsts -
Same gear as yesterday - except I used the second can with the blue props (which worked out way better for these shoulder and lower waves)
Stu was trying out his new Silk V2 750 - it looked like it was getting him up faster than the other foils he has been using.
I headed out low and slow - only burned 5% on the way out.
Stupid asshole SUP guys would drop in... jealous fakas -
So - to stop that from happening, I would just head right for them so they knew I was stopping them from dropping in. I hate it when I have to do things like that - but it's better than getting hurt because someone doesn't know what the other person is going to do.
Besides that, the waves were good fun!
The USS Inouye came back into port - and delivered some decent wake to surf! I knew it was their wake because the direction was different.
16 rides - but spread out more (1:43)
Off to the Columbia River!!!
PF:11/W:3/PW:93/FD:61/S:25
No comments:
Post a Comment