Sunday, October 3, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 10/3/2021

BUT - the real interesting thing is how the same front foil is significantly faster while winging.  I came back out this afternoon to get in some winging in.  Ensis 5.2 wing, WWFB, NL160 on the 29.5" mast and a revised version of No.9.


The wind was either really on, or completely off.  I did manage to get a few good wave rides in before the first shutdown.





I was able to get to 18+ mph.  The NL series seems to like winging better than prone filing.  Here is the revised version of the rear stabilizer formerly known as No.9 (now No.9a).


Roland and Harris were also out.  So after the back to back prone-winging with this same front foil today, I'm going to use the NL160 mainly for winging, and either the GL180 or GL140 for surfing.


I love winging!!!

No comments: