Sunday, October 31, 2021

More Tweaking Stuff

I got the Takuma Fuselage Adapter for the 2021 fuselage yesterday in the mail. When everything settled down, I grabbed the Project Cedrus Mast and the fuselage from the 85cm Takuma mast, and set out to get the fitment worked out.


I removed the tape shims - this adapter was a perfect tight fit.  And while I was at it, I went ahead and added Tefgel to the other screws on this mast.


Here it is all set up.  I did not plan on taking it out on the dawn patrol for Sunday because the tide was going to be rather low at 0.6'.  This mast measures out to be 81cm - just under 32 inches.  A little tall for prone, but also a little short for winging.

I'm supposed to be getting the Axis screw set in the mail in the next couple of days.  I plan on setting up the Axis ART999 on the Crazy Short Fuselage with the 400 Progressive rear stabilizer.  


And since I was working on different things, I went ahead and sanded out the tips on this Takuma Kujira 200 rear stabilizer where it had touched reef earlier.  Smoothed out without an issues.

No comments: