Sunday, October 31, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 10/31/2021

And this morning's dawn patrol saw bunches of surfers coming out in their Halloween costumes.   Molokai was visible on the horizon again.  Marlon came this morning as well!


Waves were smaller.  Still ridable, but half the size of yesterday.  The air temperature was warmer than yseterday - but still really nice.


And to keep the variables isolated, the only change I made was in the rear stabilizer - I used one of the stabilizers I recently reshaped (super thin thickness/camber).


The rides were even better than yesterday - 3 for 1s, with carving turns and 360s in between.  This setup is really incredible!!!  Nearly effortless compared to most other foil systems (sorry Armstrong - Takuma is light years ahead - thank you for turning down my warranty claim!  That singular action set a chain reaction off and all I see now ahead of me is progression where before I was beholden to the unknown release dates of piecemeal foils - I'm free from brand loyalty and am only chasing down the best that all brands have to offer.  Only one way to go from here!!!!

No comments: