Thursday, August 25, 2022

Evening Session - 8/25/2022

Marlon and I hit WPB for the evening session.  The conditions were pretty much the same as yesterday - with the waves down just a notch in size and frequency.

The crowd was a little more of a factor today (but we did come out earlier today).

Marlon had a bunch of fun looking rides.

I got more than a handful of long rides and got a few double dips (and almost a triple - but I bailed because of the crowd).


I'm still fighting jetlag (I took a deep nap this afternoon), and the crud - but this session I worked my lungs enough to break loose a lot of phlegm - so this is definitely helping to get me back to 100%.

Still waiting for the wind... but the past couple of sessions has been a nice way to get my wings back!

W:85/F:71/S:19

No comments: