Monday, August 1, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 7/31/2022

I brought Roland and Kalani on to Hickam today.  As we were setting up, it seemed like just about every winger showed up - Jim, Harris, Jesse, Ryan, Ryan's friend, Tim, Brian, Arvin and probably a few others were all setting up.  Was kinda like a flock.

The wind had picked up - so I broke out an oldie but goodie - the Ensis 4.5.


I went out pretty early in the session to Firsts.  There were a ton of surfers out there so I had to stay towards the channel so there wouldn't be any collisions.  At one point it was me, Harris, Jesse, Roland, Jim and Brian all out swapping waves.  If I were surfing, I probably wouldn't have been out there at Firsts - way too much wind.

I spent a bunch of the session out there - and I was jumping waves on the outside.  I also caught a bunch of the sizable waves and they were steep enough to luff the wing.

Such an awesome session!!!














The inner jumper in me has been unleashed!!!  Or should I say "strapped"...


I could have put up the SWX 4.2, and at times I think the SW1 3.6 would have been plenty.


Great session - windy, plenty of waves and a ton of jumps!


W:78/F:64/S:17

No comments: