Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 8/2/2022

After work session - there was wind so winging was the call.  Despite the trees moving along my route home, by the time I got to the beach it was kinda light.  There were waves, probably chest high on the sets.  And the tide was high-ish so paddling out was not too bad.

Marlon brought his Firewire Seaside and caught some good ones.

I used the same board and foil combo from the past several sessions, but pumped up the RS 6.1 to deal with the lighter winds.

Lots of runs today, but the RS 6.1 moves slower through the air so everything seemed like it was in slow motion today.


I got in a few dry tacks, tons of turns on the waves, and even a pretty decent jump.


Roland was using his 4.0 (and his 190 Hyper foil)


Not bad for a day where the forecast called for no wind.


There will probably be thermals in the afternoons, but I think I'm going to prone foil the next few days (before the wind comes back on Sunday).


W:79/F:64/S:17

No comments: