Friday, August 26, 2022

Evening Session - 8/26/2022

Marlon and I hit WPB again in the evening.  Swell was slightly smaller than yesterday - tide seemed higher (which was good - no chance of grounding the foil) - and the wind was starting to convert to trades (but not enough to have a comfortable winging session).

I bolted on the ART 1099 thinking the smaller waves would be the dominant factor.  The waves ended up having nearly the same power as the previous couple of days (so I could have managed easily with the ART 999).

I caught several waves - and if going left, I was able to go far and even got a triple.  But if I went right (and into the wind) the going was much shorter.  On a few rides I also popped the tail (and ate it).

Marlon had plenty of rides, but none were particularly long.  Seemed to be a common theme today...


Kalani was out (and hammering as usual).


And Bobo was out also - out of the water resting.


Tomorrow will be a winging day!!!

W:85/F:72/S:19

No comments: