Sunday, August 14, 2022

Evening Session - 8/14/2022

And I hit WPB for a prone foil session this evening.  4'8" prone board, ART 1099/400P on the crazy short fuselage and the 68cm Project Cedrus mast.

There was some wind again from the thermals, but it wasn't as strong as yesterday.  And I want to give my arms a break.

The waves were waist to belly high and were fairly consistent.  I started out by the surf shack, and rode further down towards the cabins, then on another wave I'd make my way back to the first lifeguard stand.  I didn't have to worry much with the nice full tide (+2.0') 


I caught plenty of waves.  I'd botch a few, and on the other side of the scale I'd pump forever and pick up more waves.  On a few of the rides, I'd do S turns all the way in - so much fun!

This session definitely made up for the lack luster surf session this morning.  Loyal to the foil!

W:85/F:69/S:19

No comments: