Thursday, August 4, 2022

Evening Session - 8/4/2022

Another after work session.  Knowing the waves would be smaller than yesterday, Marlon brought his longboard and I rigged up the ART 1099.


I paired the 1099 with the 400P rear stabilizer.  This is such a fun combo!


Just need to make sure you bring the mast back a hair to prevent lift blowups.


Marlon went in before I did and he broke out his drone.  He got a good ride from me and Roland.


The swell was tiny - and that did not get easier with the dropping tide.  I got a bunch of waves, but the wait between them was not short.  I made the most of each - and I got multiple double dips.  When I rode them in a bit, I didn't hit bottom, but I also wasn't riding with reckless abandon -


Unlike Roland who rides the same regardless of the conditions!!!


Charger blasting!

W:79/F:66/S:17

No comments: