Friday, July 17, 2020

Evening Session - 7/17/2020

Marlon and I hit WPB this evening.  I was hoping to get a repeat of yesterday, but alas it was not to be.  The swell seemed to be similar to yesterday, as well as the tide (dropping high), but the wind was on the waves and it made for very choppy conditions that were not easy to ride.  In fact, I spent most of the first 2/3s of my session not catching waves that would back off and if I did catch something, there was a BOB hanging out inside of me (so I'd pull off the wave to make sure no one got hurt).


Marlon was doing his thing towards Fenceline - but it looked crowded over there also.  After the sun went down, I finally started catching waves where I didn't have to worry about running into people.  I got several fun ones to balance out the scale.  I should have gone to PTs....  Same setup as the past few sessions - no additional feedback (set up perfectly).

No comments: