Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Evening Session - 7/1/2020

I got home at regular time today, and my hip felt better so I decided to go to the beach.  I brought the wide 4'10" and kept the Armstrong foil on it.  I changed the wing from the HS1550 to the CF1600.  I also moved the mast a notch back.



The tide was dropping from a high of 2.0'.  The winds were trades 10 to 20 (so it wasn't messing up the surface too much).  Lastly the swell was mostly waist high, but every 20 minutes or so a bigger set would show up - head high and stacked - probably 5 waves in the set.  Marlon got dropped off after his internship (thanks La!) and he was on every set.



I caught a bunch riding all the way from takeoff to the beach.  And actually on my last one, I kicked out and ended up hitting the bottom (landing on it).


Just scratches.  The rides were worth it. 

No comments: