Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Evening Session - 9/16/2020

Marlon and I hit PTs this afternoon.  King tide at 2.3', waist high swell and light winds made for perfect foiling conditions (which Marlon verbalized as he was on his longboard and could see the waves breaking at WPB).


I brought the same setup as yesterday, and went ahead and made the adjustment to the mast (1/4" forward in the tracks).  The setup felt a little more balanced between both feet.  I think I could still bring it slightly forward to optimize it - maybe an 1/8".


The session was better during the first half as the waves were more consistent.  I got several really long runs - according to the watch, my longest wave was 387' and I got to 11mph.  Today was one of those days where I would just set a line and cruise and towards the end of the wave as it was closing in on the beach, I could do three hard turns back-to-back-to-back. 


Perfect foiling!



No comments: