Sunday, September 6, 2020

Dawn Patrol - 9/6/2020

Dawn patrolled this morning.  Pulled up before first light and the lot was already packed. 


Zero wind, carryover swell that hit yesterday and a high tide.  Same setup as yesterday.


Today was absolutely perfect - head high peaks, made the drops on foil and rode forever.  I even got two for ones on two of my bigger ones - mind you this is on the GL140.  According to my watch, I got to 14 mph.  Taking off on steep faces and making it on a foil is about as awesome as this sport can get.  And doing it on a board you made - nothing better!


I didn't even see Marlon again today - but he said he was on the outside break towards the middle and was taking off on some bombs.  Can't really ask for more than what this session delivered!!!

No comments: