Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Evening Session - 9/22/2020

Marlon and I did an evening session at PTs.  I brought out the wide 4'10" with the HS1850.  As usual, my first three or so waves after jumping on a different foil/board from the last session were recalibrations.  After that, I was catching some really long rides.  The waves were breaking chest to head on the sets, and stomach to shoulder otherwise.  There was one long lull in the middle of our session, but towards the end I picked up a 4-for-1 wave - the one I started on began to merge into a wave in front of it so I pumped out the back into the next wave.  I rode that second wave for a bit then noticed the one behind it was bigger.  I pumped out the back again and rode that wave into the shallows, then pumped back out to the middle and picked up one last wave.  All this was backside going left and I foiled for 463' (according to my watch).  On my fasted wave, I got to 11.8mph.  Super fun session!


Marlon brought his longboard out and headed for the peak out to the far left.  It was breaking a little bigger over there.

No comments: