Monday, May 24, 2021

Evening Session - 5/24/2021

A new south swell is hitting now - I kept the same setup as yesterday to get more time on the NL160.  I had some really long rides today - according to the Garmin, I got a 906' long ride.  I got three others that were at least 500'+ and several more between 350' and 500'.


I was able to paddle in to some white water bombs, stand up and ride through the turbulence, get setup on the face of the wave and ride the heck out of the waves.  I really like this front foil - so easy to ride!

Everyone was out today - Prayot, Kalani, Jeffrey, Scott, Roland and at least five other foilers - Eli launched with his Ensis 6.0 - from what I was seeing, there wasn't enough wind to get him going. This swell is supposed to stick around for a few days - looks like I won't be getting much else done... 

And in the name of science, I'll likely ride the Go Foil gear through this swell.

No comments: