Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Evening Session - 5/11/2021

Instead of wing foiling yesterday, I came home and picked up Marlon - he had just finished his last final exam for the semester (and technically speaking his last exam in high school) and I figured it would be a good way to celebrate.


I brought out the wide 4'10" with the HS1420CS/chopped 300 and Marlon brought his longboard.  The tide was high, the Mother's Day swell was still pushing some waves in and the wind was in the range of "too light for winging, but strong enough to make going right a little challenging".

I saw Marlon picking up a few shoulder high waves and riding them for some distance.  I got some good rides and the HS1420CS made the rides super fun - sticking to walls, cranking hard turns off white water sections, and stepping on the gas to cover distance.

Ended up talking foils with Eli and Gary afterwards - I love White Plains Beach!


No comments: