Saturday, March 26, 2022

Evening Session - 3/25/2022

After work, there was supposed to be some wind so I went to Hickam.  I had brought some additional gear thinking I would have to deal with some lighter (but still consistent wind) - the GoFoil fuselage for the Project Cedrus mast, the GL210 and the 16.25" stabilizer.  I even left the Reedins at home and had the OR A 5.0.  Well - the wind was not even marginal - I turned around and headed back home - time to prone foil.


WPB was breaking chest high.  The tide was really low - I had the 4'8", the short GoFoil mast and the NL160.  The NL is one of the best surfing foils I've used - makes foiling seem a lot more like shortboard surfing.  With the bigger waves, the break shifted further out so no contact with the bottom was had (for once).


I caught tons of waves - and even foiled from Fenceline to Two Cabins and back several times.  

W:18/F:31/S:10

No comments: