Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 3/1/2022

Dawn patrol this morning - swell is showing up (belly to chest high), tide was higher at 1.3' (dropping down to a bottom of 0.8'), and there was no wind.  

I wanted to validate my theory of breaching recently with the 68(73) cm mast.  Riding the 75(80) cm mast made foiling super easy - I didn't even think about trim - I just rode.  From now on, the 75 will come out as long as the tide will support it.  I'm still going to use the 68 - but I may start to transition to the Axis ART foils (and I'll start with the 68 mast).

The swell was pumping when I first got to the beach.  By the time I was out in the line up, the swell seemed to back down.  I ended up catching a bunch of long rides.  Andrew, Rick and Tim were out.  Seemed like a Saturday but on a Tuesday.


Tomorrow is supposed to be even better!!!

W:10/F:21/S:9

No comments: