Saturday, March 19, 2022

Wing Foiling Session (if you want to call it that) - 3/18/2022

The wind had been blowing all day - so naturally I grabbed the winging stuff, but headed to WPB (so Marlon could also go out and surf).  I brought out the OR A 5.0, the NWFB, and the GoFoil PNL185.


Roland had already launched - I watched him get up on foil twice, so I decided I'd go ahead and launch.


As soon as I got outside, the wind dropped below the strength I needed to get up on foil.  I kept heading outside trying to get to stronger wind, but it wasn't happening.  Twice when I had turned back in, I was able to use the waves and a slight puff to get up on foil.  But I was still too far away to land on sand.

I decided to would just try to land at Campgrounds.  I did manage to get up on foil one last time and got to ride a wave in most of the way to the sandy spot.


Marlon did see me beach at CG and he paddled in to come grab me.  Good thing he had the key this time...




You win some, you lose some - just glad to get wet!

W:15/F:28/S:10

No comments: