Monday, March 7, 2022

Evening Session - 3/7/2022

Pulled an evening session after work today.  Waves were really small and far and few between.  Tide was rising from 0.8' to 1.2' while I was out.  And there was zero wind - zero.

I brought the 4'8" prone foil board with the Axis setup again.  I wanted to confirm the mast placement and shim were good to go before changing things up again.


I caught a handful of really long waves.  The ART 999 is definitely a glider.  I got some 3 for 1s in all of this - but I definitely wasn't able to crank my turns around when trying to bounce off whitewater.  I think it is more me and not the foil - but only time will tell.

Roland was out and launching back flips like he had a new foil (but probably just trying to finally break apart his Uni).


Not a bad session considering the microwaves.

I'm going to take some measurements and swap out the 3 bolt Axis adapter for the 4 bolt, make the estimated mast adjustments and try everything out again.


W:11/F:26/S:9

No comments: