Sunday, April 30, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 4/30/2023

I was late to the dawn patrol - got there about 6 am (and the sun is way up by that time).  The tide was low - but there were waves breaking outside.

Dennis and Kalani were sitting at the pavilion -  Kalani was waiting for the wind - I told him I had to get the Safety Check done on my truck, so I'd be back to wing later.


I brought out my new favorite prone foil - the Uni Progression 170 (with the thin flexing rear stabilizer I made).

I caught six waves in an hour - each was a triple and I had multiple hard carving turns.  For most of the rides, I did zero pumping - this front foil is amazing!!!!

On one paddle back out, I hit bottom - it was the rear stabilizer that hit. When I got home, I wet sanded the bump out - my OCD can stop fretting about that now.


Super fun session!!!

W:36/F:30/S:26

No comments: