Friday, September 1, 2023

Evening Session - 9/1/2023

I've been winging a lot lately - almost enough to burn me out on it.  So I figured I should mix things up so I can keep winging fresh.

Today the wind was up and down - so it was a perfect time to break out the Sweet Potato with the Mackie Sidecut Fish Keels.


Roland was out and winging.

Marlon came with and was catching a bunch of waves on his longboard.

I caught a few really long waves - but with the high tide the waves kept standing up, then disappearing, then reappearing.  The ones that I caught I was able to ride, but I was not able to crank a bunch of turns.  Take what you can get!

This is such a fun combo!


These fins have some much drive!  Yet they flow and when the wave presents a section, cranking speed into torque is easy (and so addicting).


With the wind forecasted to die back early in the week, I'm glad I'm getting my paddling arms back before the next swell hits.  Yes, I could have went winging today, but I felt I got the most out of the conditions present.

W:89/F:82/S:33

No comments: