Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Evening Session - 9/20/2023

Yesterday there was wind throughout the day - and I had been looking forward to testing a new fuselage and some front foils over at Hickam.  Jeff wasn't able to make my supply run, so I figured I'd get a session at WPB (since I didn't need to test stuff out).

Marvin and Fabian got to the beach the same time we did - and looking out at the water, there was some wind, but it was lighter than I thought it was going to be.  Marvin just picked up a second hand Eagle 1090 and a 75cm F One mast - so no doubt what he was going out on.

Prayot was jonesing to try out his new wing board so he setup his winging gear.


Marlon was going to fly his drone, I told him I was going to head back to the house and grab a prone foiling setup - he said he would go back also and grab his longboard.

While driving back, I was recalling how shallow the tide was make the water column - so I opted for the Sweet Potato to get a surf session in.


I caught a handful of fun waves.  I also missed a few - if the top crumbled, I would get discombobulated from the foam.  Still great fun (even though the rides were relatively shorter than most foil rides).

Marlon was catching some really nice rides.

Prayot came back in and made some adjustments to his new setup, then headed back out.

Fun session! 

W:94/F:89/S:36

No comments: