Thursday, September 7, 2023

Garage Works - 9/7/2023

I got my second shingles vaccine shot this afternoon, so I figured I should stay home this evening.  But since I was staying home, I figured I should sand No.32


I got through the whole sanding regime (40-80-120-180-320) - so I'm down to installing the leash plug and vent, spraying clear coat and placing deck pad on.


I'm really happy with how No.32 turned out!


With the Foil Drive tie down points up front (another set of footstrap inserts), I'm going to have to think about where to put the vent (maybe at the back).


And this board will be for use with the smaller front foils - I moved the boxes up almost 2"


This one also came out pretty light.  I'll have to bring the scale down to get the weight, but handling it is a breeze (yeah carbon fiber!)


And I also got to knock down the high points on Roland's Uni Hyper 190 repair.  And I also cleaned up the Axis ART1099.


Productive day!!!

No comments: