Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 2/27/2024

Winds and waves were a notch down from yesterday - but still really fun!

Same gear as yesterday, just switching out the 3.6 for the 4.2.

Kalani and Norm were out also - 

Marlon came with today and flew his new drone.


I am really liking the Evolution Cedrus Wind Mast with the F One foils -


Super good session!


There are a lot of turtles hanging out in the waves... maybe it is mating season - not sure why there are so many.

The 4.2 was spot on today.  Perfect power for the conditions.


There were a couple of times where I came off foil, and a couple more where I crashed (breached foil).


But still lots of blue on the speed graph.  Any day I get a foil over 20mph is a great day!


Nick Yamodis arrives on island tomorrow - going to hit Hickam after work.  Winds will be slightly less than today.

I may also be able to grab the Foil Drive Max I ordered... Jeff said they arrived on island!!!!

W:20/FD:13/F:4/S:8

No comments: