Saturday, February 24, 2024

Garage Works - 2/24/2024

I have a few projects starting to pile up.

I split the 4x8 sheet of EPS foam into two blanks.  The one in the back is for Matt's 6'6" hybrid wing/prone/dw board.


I also set Ken's wing/SUP board up on its nose to get it to drain faster.  Lots of water was coming out.  I probably have a couple more days of drying before I can close this one up.


And Bill dropped off his new 80cm Project Cedrus Aluminum mast - he asked me to seal it.

Here is the group of cut up pool noodles inserted into the sections of the mast that may flood when the mast is used unsealed.


And here is the plastic bonding adhesive applied to the mast openings.  This one turned out nice!


I took a look at Harris's board - there wasn't enough sunshine to get the board to weep so that repair has to wait.

The really strong and consistent winds are forecasted to start tomorrow!!!

No comments: