Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Garage Works - 2/20/2024

I skipped out on water time today - Roland came over to work on my AC.  Waiting for him, I went ahead and finished the ding repairs on Harris's wingboard.

This is where he put his harness hook through the rail of his board.


This is the spot that was leaking water.


This is the area that he wanted smoothed out and sealed - I sanded the bottom half down and laminated a layer of fiberglass across it.


I sealed up these two footstrap insert holes as they seemed to be releasing water when the board was in the sun.


And I sanded down the ding repair on Prayot's board.  There were a few pinholes/airbubbles after I sanded it down - so I mixed up some more epoxy and filled in all the holes.


Tomorrow I'll sand it down and it should be done.

Just in time to pick up another ding repair job (Red Jeep Ken has two cracks on his wing board).

No comments: