Sunday, September 15, 2024

Garage Works - 9/14/2024

I sanded the ding (which really wasn't that bad - but I would dwell upon this until it got fixed properly) yesterday.

And in the evening I went ahead and placed a carbon patch.


Since I'm writing this on 9/15/24, I've already sanded the patch and am getting ready to place another layer of epoxy.

And the other thing I did yesterday was give the Silk 850 and HA Ultra 750 back to Prayot.  And at the same time I picked up the Silk 1050. 


He had the solid paint marker all over the bottom of the foil and stabilizer - so I sanded it off, got a Donaldson trailing edge on both, and then sanded everything down to 1000 grit.

Hopefully this thing runs super silent.  I mainly want to see if this will work with the Foil Drive and not consume a lot of voltage coming up to foiling speed.  But that'll have to wait until No.34 is fixed. 


No comments: