Sunday, September 29, 2024

Evening Session - 9/29/2024

And to wash off all the foam and epoxy, I hit the beach with Marlon in the early evening.

Nice full tide, light wind (but wingable at times) and if you were patient, decent waves.


Marlon brought out his new longboard.  He said he caught a few - then he came in to drone.


This is pretty much the go to setup now.


And since we came out late, this was a fast session (48 minutes).


Lots of symmetry!  I mainly went left to avoid taggling with the crowd, but I got to pump out the back and recover some ground.  No double dips today but really I was focused on top to bottom carving turns (SO MUCH FUN!!!!)


And for a short session, 14 waves is a ridiculous count!  That's a wave every 3.4 minutes.

And the rides were super good - the waves would jack up and the turns were incredible feeling -


Seeing as how I've been using No.34 for just about everything, I'm going to try using No.30 to get up on foil using the parawing.  Struggle bus time - but I really want to use that to get into waves...  If I can get the mechanics down with No.30, I should be able to get it with No.34 (and even some of the prone boards on breezy days). 

W:122/PW:2/FD:68/F:4/S:19

No comments: