Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Garage Works - 8/15

Late post.  Sunday was a pretty busy day.  La went to pick up Noe from the airport (she finished racing in Boston), and I stayed home since we had a contractor over to fix some drywall.  I took this opportunity to get more work into a few projects.  First up, I grinded down the bolt that I put through the tail end of this fuselage.





I went ahead and put a seal coat of epoxy on it also.


Next I went ahead and routed out the slots for the footstrap inserts (and epoxied them in).



And perhaps the biggest accomplishment, I adjusted the clutch cable tension on my motorcycle (just in time to commute today - which is Tuesday).


So I don't have to post on this separately, I also routed out the track reinforcement block hole, cut out the fiberglass underlay, and today I epoxied the block in place.  If I have time tonight, I'll put a seal coat on the bottom deck so I can route out the track slots and epoxy the tracks in (sometime before the weekend - which is when I want to glass the board).

No comments: